LG 4400B Voice Dial Help

Jimmy

The manual says Voice Dial options are "Key Press/ Flip Open/Disable"

I can get Flip Open to work OK but I want to use Key Press instead.

Which key activates the Voice Dial after you first open the phone? The
manual is not clear on this.

Thank you

Rich

Jimmy wrote:
> The manual says Voice Dial options are "Key Press/ Flip Open/Disable"
>
> I can get Flip Open to work OK but I want to use Key Press instead.
>
> Which key activates the Voice Dial after you first open the phone? The
> manual is not clear on this.
>
> Thank you

The key is on the side of the phone, not the 2 volume buttons, but the
one below that - it has a small picture of a microphone on it I believe.

Rich

Jimmy

Amazing how stupid I am sometimes.

THANK YOU