cant install flash player 7 on internet explorer

May 23, 2005 7:10:07 PM

no matter what i do i cant install flash player 7 on my computer, i turned
off pop up blockers, accepted cookies, can anyone help me out there?
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 4:21:11 PM

Greetings Samuel,

Not that I mean to deflect you, but I think you'd get better help by posting in the Internet
Explorer newsgroup (as this is for Messenger):
http://tinyurl.com/2akrq
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert