cant install flash player 7 on internet explorer

no matter what i do i cant install flash player 7 on my computer, i turned
off pop up blockers, accepted cookies, can anyone help me out there?
1 answer Last reply
More about cant install flash player internet explorer

    Greetings Samuel,

    Not that I mean to deflect you, but I think you'd get better help by posting in the Internet
    Explorer newsgroup (as this is for Messenger):
    http://tinyurl.com/2akrq
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "samuel" <samuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > no matter what i do i cant install flash player 7 on my computer, i turned
    > off pop up blockers, accepted cookies, can anyone help me out there?

Flash Player Internet Explorer Windows XP