Quitting neopets, giving away paint brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriendlyMan

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
I made a collection of almost all the paint brushes but im going to university now and i have no time to waste on neopets. Ive decided to give my paint brushes. Write a 100 or more word article on why i should give u my paintbrush and what paint brush u want. Only pick 1 (i dont have the fire, fire, paint brush). Email it to ecko2k3@hotmail.com, only 1 article PER person if u try to cheat i can trace ur ip and i can tell if your sending more than 1 or not and your ip will be forfeited from the contest.

And pick a number from 1 - 1000 ;), this way if i cant pick beside two articles for a paint brush the person whoever has the closest number to my favourite number will get it.

If ur a winner i will contact u about receiving the prize by replying to ur email address.

geotech

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
I to am going to college, I am so far the only one that has replied. I want a shadow one for my yurble. i am open to any others as well. my username is geotech, yeah what a surprise, I know. i should get it because I'm desperate and were both members of Tom's.

fayfreya

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2007
hi could i please have a darigan paint brush because i would like to sell it and give the money to th guild :) my user name for neopets is fayfreya i hope this is ok many thanks and enjoy uni/coleege!

fayfreya

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2007
i am also open for any other paint brush' you wan to give away thank you :) it would be a great help but dont worry if it is too much to ask thank you

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
Well... I hate to break this to you folks (geotech and fayfreya) but the starter of this topic, has posted exactly once on these forums and he did so on January 27, 2006. I don't think you're going to get any paintbrush from this bloke anymore.

End of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.