Weaapon Drops

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi , anyone know what mobs drop 2 handed swords ? i have been hunting ecto
minions and have had some great items but no 2 handed swords .i am on albion
excaliber

Thx Smiffy

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

yoyo

Distinguished
May 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

On Avalon City lot of 2H weapon :)

fA2hd.40$v85.21@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...

"anthony smith" <Sitting@home.net> wrote in message news:<fA2hd.40$v85.21@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net>...
> Hi , anyone know what mobs drop 2 handed swords ? i have been hunting ecto
> minions and have had some great items but no 2 handed swords .i am on albion
> excaliber

Why bother looking for drops?

Until you are doing end-game raids, you're going to be hard pressed to
find better weapons than quest rewards, one-time drops, or player
crafted weapons (imbued, tinctured, and enchanted of course).

Compare a 89% low utility mob drop weapon with a 100% high utility
proc'ing weapon and you will see a big difference.

I don't think money should be a problem. Instead of hunting for drops,
hunt somewhere like DF and you should easily raise the money for a
100% weapon in the same amount of time.

Scott

"Stush" <stush@rocketmail.com> wrote in message
> "anthony smith" <Sitting@home.net> wrote in message
> > Hi , anyone know what mobs drop 2 handed swords ? i have been hunting
ecto
> > minions and have had some great items but no 2 handed swords .i am on
albion
> > excaliber
>
> Why bother looking for drops?
>
> Until you are doing end-game raids, you're going to be hard pressed to
> find better weapons than quest rewards, one-time drops, or player
> crafted weapons (imbued, tinctured, and enchanted of course).
>
> Compare a 89% low utility mob drop weapon with a 100% high utility
> proc'ing weapon and you will see a big difference.
>
> I don't think money should be a problem. Instead of hunting for drops,
> hunt somewhere like DF and you should easily raise the money for a
> 100% weapon in the same amount of time.

Stush has a very good point. The One Time Drops (OTDs) are an excellent
source of weaponry. If I recall, at 45, there is (or was) a named fire
demon type beast at the Sauvage/Pennine line area that drops a nice two hand
sword with a fairly good fire proc, called the Black Ash Soul Slayer or some
such. There is another one that comes from a named Cyclops at the camp NW
of Caer Hurbury. I do not recall the level for the drop, but it may be 47.

I hope that helps.

--
Finduilas MawrBryd, Paladin of Chivalry
Meadhros GwirBryd, Mercenary of Chivalry

anthony smith wrote:
> Hi , anyone know what mobs drop 2 handed swords ? i have been hunting ecto
> minions and have had some great items but no 2 handed swords .i am on albion
> excaliber

I would check
- your housing Zone
- http://daoc.warcry.com/quests

anthony smith wrote:

> Hi , anyone know what mobs drop 2 handed swords ? i have been hunting ecto
> minions and have had some great items but no 2 handed swords .i am on albion
> excaliber

I would check
- your housing Zone
- http://daoc.warcry.com/quests