Backdoor password for acer 7450 series

Hello,
I was recovering my acer aspire 7450 series laptop to factory settings and everything was ok but it cut out becuase I forgot to put my charger in.\r\nI turned my laptop back on and it said boot mananger is missing.
problem is I put a password on my setup thing so I cant get in to that either.
Can someone please help me because I actually cant get into anything at all and its really annoying,
please and thankyou :)
2 answers Last reply
More about backdoor password acer 7450 series
  1. You aren't likely to get any help on the forum regarding passwords. It is simply not allowed per forum rules.

Are you saying that you placed a password on the BIOS and that you can't remember it?

When you start the system can you press a key to select the boot device (without a password)?

If you can select your boot device, simply re-install from the recovery disks to get a complete install in place (sorry for stating the obvious).

The boot manager missing error is a result of an incomplete installation of the recovery disks. Good luck!
  2. As he said above, you don't normally need a bios password to do a recovery. You already started a restore, so if it did need a password, you should know the password, smells fishy.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Laptops Acer Factory Restore Windows 7