Games and Featured packs not available on MSN Mess 7.0

Hi. I have this problem for a while now with MSN Messenger 7.0 build
7.0.0813, when I
click on games it says "list of activities or games is temporarily
unavailable. Please close and try again later" and when I want to get a
"featured pack", there is a big X instead of the image.

It used to work before, my friends in the same town have these options
working. I can play a game if a friend invites me, but I can't invite
anyone. It used to work for me too before.

I reinstalled a couple of times, didn't change anything.

Thank you for your help.
2 answers Last reply
More about games featured packs mess

    i have exactly the same problem and i have been lookin evrywhere for the
    reason or the way fix it. so far not very good. as soon as i find a
    patch or something i will put a link in this forum

    --
    mini_mitch

    Oh ... makes me feel better that im not the only one :P
    Please post if u find something, I'll have a look around too.

    "mini_mitch" <mini_mitch.1q3mtz@mail.mcse.ms> wrote in message

    > i have exactly the same problem and i have been lookin evrywhere for the
    > reason or the way fix it. so far not very good. as soon as i find a
    > patch or something i will put a link in this forum
    >

    > --
    > mini_mitch

MSN Games Messenger Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP