can't run remote assistance but I have sp2

Alan

Hi there,
I got the service patch 2 for XP, but when I tried to set up remote
assistance I get the "I need to upgrade". I already have messenger 7.0 so I
can't download it from the service pack I am not sure what to do. same with
withboard, etc... all the cool stuff.

please try to www.msn.com to manual drive download the msn 7.0

Greetings Alan,

Remote Assistance requires the latest Windows Messenger to be installed (even if using the
feature in MSN Messenger). You can grab it here:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8d9eb73-5f8c-4b9a-940f-9157a3b3d774
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert