Craft needs some advice

yoyo

Distinguished
May 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

I have a Armorcrafter on Gaheris (650 ATM) and it's very very long to have 1
point

How I can have some points quickly ?

Thank :)

yoyo

Noors Shaman ML10 AC 650 Level 50 shaman

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

hi!
try to craft studded armor, cheapest should be arms, legs, boots. always try
to craft items that are yellow for you. if you stay with this you should
reach 8xx-skill quite fast. from 800 on, try to keep the secondary
craft-skills to the same level like your main-skill (e.g. armour 800, try to
skill the other 3 skills (NOT leather and fetching) to 800 before you start
to craft your next armor-item).
than you´ll lose less material/money and gaining skill is faster ;)
hope my english gets better soon ^^
*T*

www.doktoranden.net - das Portal zum Thema Doktorarbeit
--

"yoyo" <yoyo@antispam.spa> wrote in message news:<4184e417$0$17746$626a14ce@news.free.fr>...
> I have a Armorcrafter on Gaheris (650 ATM) and it's very very long to have 1
> point
>
> How I can have some points quickly ?
>
> Thank :)
>
> yoyo
>
> Noors Shaman ML10 AC 650 Level 50 shaman

There are quests you can do to get an item that increases your chance
to gain a skill raise. The item has limited charges, but it only uses
a charge if you gain a skill point. You can't recharge the item, but
you can repeat the quest.

Not sure though if you factor in the time it takes to do the quest,
will it actually net you a time savings?

Is money an object? I mean you make a 100 items and hope for skill
changes...no really faster way. I think orange items have the highest
chance for skill raise but not sure, might be yellow if you factor in
fail ratio.

TRENDING THREADS