Linksys WRT54G WEP Problems

I google'd the msft update but couldn't find anything much about it.
Could you explain a little about what it is? Also, are there any
obvious 'intel bits' that are neccarsary? I had a d-link router before
the linksys, and WEP worked fine.

--
goose
More about linksys wrt54g problems

    intel released a wpa-psk/tkip update in june '03 followed by another update
    in october '03 to fix some problems with the msft client update. msft has
    issued at least two client updates in late '03 or early '04.

    all were "suggested" rather than optional.

    jtm

    Jim Miller Wrote:
    > ok, the next things are the msft update for wireless client and the
    > intel
    > bits which are supplied by the notebook oem.
    >
    > jtm
    >

    > "goose" <goose.19ee2b@no-mx.forums.yourdomain.com.au> wrote in message
    >
    > I do. I have the most up to date firmware. Its a UK model btw.
    >

    > --
    > goose
    > brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com/

    --