Linksys WRT54G WEP Problems

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
July 15, 2004 12:07:37 AM

I google'd the msft update but couldn't find anything much about it.
Could you explain a little about what it is? Also, are there any
obvious 'intel bits' that are neccarsary? I had a d-link router before
the linksys, and WEP worked fine.

--
goose
a b F Wireless

intel released a wpa-psk/tkip update in june '03 followed by another update
in october '03 to fix some problems with the msft client update. msft has
issued at least two client updates in late '03 or early '04.

all were "suggested" rather than optional.

jtm