Poo

Distinguished
May 2, 2001

Before I installed messenger 7.0 i was able to save the message history of my
children in a separate file that they could not get to now with 7.0 they can
change the setting not to save message history. Why? how can i change it so
when I say keep the kids cant uncheck it???????????????????

Adam

Their is no real way to do this no more. Also why are snoping in on your kids
conversations, I can under stand if you feel that they are indanger. But if
their not you should give them some privacy