History bug... woes :S

June 1, 2005 6:14:16 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

History not working in latest version of MSN Messenger 7.0

It is enabled in options. but am not getting my messages logged....

More about : history bug woes

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 1:25:09 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

hvae you check here?
C:\Data\My Documents\My Received Files\xxx\History

!