History bug... woes :S

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

History not working in latest version of MSN Messenger 7.0

It is enabled in options. but am not getting my messages logged....
1 answer Last reply
More about history woes
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.msn.messenger,microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    hvae you check here?
    C:\Data\My Documents\My Received Files\xxx\History

    "Kevin C." <kevingpo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > History not working in latest version of MSN Messenger 7.0
    >
    > It is enabled in options. but am not getting my messages logged....

Microsoft MSN Messenger Bug Windows XP