Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Taking this idea from another forum.

The rules are simple. Post a screenshot of a game then someone has to name it and post another.

I'll start with an easy one and no cheating!!!:

freespace2_2.jpg

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
Do I need to post the other pic now or can I name it and then get back later to post the next one?

I guess I could name it now, so at least to see if I'm right, but the thing is that I have to wait for my working day to end in order to add another picture. Let me know how you want to proceed.

Fun idea btw.

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Nah mate, post away. It became a free for all in the other forum after about two posts when everyone wanted to post their obscure game of their youth (I have a few to post later from the c64 days).

So basically work away and post up pics when you want, it's not like I can stop you if you do anyway :p

BigMac

Splendid
Nov 25, 2003
Allrighty then: Homeworld 2?

If it's not that it's probably Freelancer. I think I go with Freelancer as my first answer. Homeworld 2 is second. Is that cheating? (Good... :twisted: )

That's Tachyon: The Fringe

It won't work on XP, I am gutted. I get a blue screen everytime it tried to load :cry:

Edit: on second thoughs, since the file name is 'Freespace 2', it is probably that. But I'm telling you, they look very similar.

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
It's freespace 2 which was much better than poor old Tachyon.

I can see this thread isn't taking off..... Not... Just throw up a screenie of whatever you like and go from there.

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Dissembled

Find the pic you wanna post the right click it->properties-> copy the link and when on the forum hit the img button above paste in the image link and then hit img again and Roberts your fathers brother.

As for Flakes game, looks like a Rainbow 6 variant but I think Aaron prolly has it right, I can't make out the guns used, one looks like a rifle and the other a tommy gun so I'll go with H&D as well

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
your both wrong keep guessing..... i choose that pick cause its a hard one if you could see the weapon you would get it straight away lol. clue that bit is a school...

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
Medal of Honor?

WHOO! Aaron got it... :D

You're shitting me? Was that screenie from the original?

You're saying that game is Medal of Honour: Allied Assault? or was there an original Medal of Honour I'm not aware of?

Flakes

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Medal of Honor?

WHOO! Aaron got it... :D

You're shitting me? Was that screenie from the original?

You're saying that game is Medal of Honour: Allied Assault? or was there an original Medal of Honour I'm not aware of?

you dont state that it has to be a PC game, that screenie is from a medal of honour off the Playstation :D