hallo!

I have some old accounts in the first windows of messenger the one with NAME
and PASSWORD
how can I remove them???
my version is Messenger 6.2

thanks in advance for answering

michela

Go to Start > Control Panel > User Accounts, then Select a user on and on the
left theres a box called 'Related Tasks' click on 'Manage my network
passwords' click that, then they'll be a list of all the emai laddressm
select the right one and click remove.

Greetings Imm,

To remove these names, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click
User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select your account name, and then on the left side of
the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that
opens, you can remove an account by clicking the passport you wish to delete [denoted by
(Passport)], and then click the 'Remove' button. For more detailed instructions and
screenshots on this procedure, see here:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/problem.aspx?ID=2
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert