ste

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2002

im trying to use windows messenger but when the blue message tells me to
verify my email it tells me there is an email waiting and to click on the
link.when i go to my in box theres nothing there.whats wrong.i know my emails
are working proper so i cant figure it out.
--
SARNIE

Greetings STE,

The verification e-mail will be sent to whatever your Passport e-mail address is (which
Windows Messenger can't automatically check).

If you'd like a new verification e-mail sent to you, simply go here:
https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
Message" button.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert