Diablo 3 On the Way? KEWL Immmmmmm

http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/

Quote:

It looks like the Diablo III rumor mill has started up once again with a seemingly innocent post on the jobs section of the Blizzard web site. A few days ago they posted a job for an art director and various leads to join "the team behind Diablo I and II" for "an unannounced PC project." I have been getting some inquires since then if Blizzard is indeed working on Diablo III and when is it going to come out?

Gaming Steve: Rumor: Diablo III On the Way? You Better Believe It!
February 03, 2006.
© 2005-2006 Gaming Steve. All Rights Reserved.

Check out the article at Gaming Steve for the whole story.
8 answers Last reply
More about diablo kewl immmmmmm
  1. WoW remapped, i wish all the lead designers hadnt left from before, i am highly anticipateing hellgate: london though. i kind of feel betrayed sure they would lose a ton of profit letting the diablo franchise die off and i have been a loyal blizz fan for 7 years now, but something so similar to WoW dissapoints me and i wish they were makeing SC: Ghost for pc cause now i have to wait like 5 more years for a new SC:2 to come out. but all in all ill probably buy it even though i didnt like WoW and though it was boreing and there wasnt as much feeling of fighting alonside your party as in Diablo 1 and 2. whatever but i got my new comp up finnallyyyy :) but omg my friggin ram dosent work with it so i have to use a 256meg stick of valueselect which kills me Grrr. Peace.
  2. Quote:
    WoW remapped, i wish all the lead designers hadnt left from before, i am highly anticipateing hellgate: london though. i kind of feel betrayed sure they would lose a ton of profit letting the diablo franchise die off and i have been a loyal blizz fan for 7 years now, but something so similar to WoW dissapoints me and i wish they were makeing SC: Ghost for pc cause now i have to wait like 5 more years for a new SC:2 to come out. but all in all ill probably buy it even though i didnt like WoW and though it was boreing and there wasnt as much feeling of fighting alonside your party as in Diablo 1 and 2. whatever but i got my new comp up finnallyyyy :) but omg my friggin ram dosent work with it so i have to use a 256meg stick of valueselect which kills me Grrr. Peace.

Hell gate looks good i liked the trailer.
    Also Oblivion which is at the top of my list
    What pc specs you get???
  3. oooh! Dont make me change my undies for nuthin!
    This better not just be a rumor!
    *drools over D3
  4. what do you mean pc specs? theyre in the sig.
  5. Quote:
    what do you mean pc specs? theyre in the sig.

Sorry blind as a bat :)
  6. Blizzard died the day Vivendy took over.
    They are milking it dry, its just a matter of time until Blizzard dies.

Things will get worse & worse.
  7. Quote:
    Blizzard died the day Vivendy took over.
    They are milking it dry, its just a matter of time until Blizzard dies.
    Things will get worse & worse.

A TRUE OPTIMIST :lol:
  8. but it is true.
Ask a new question

Read More

Diablo Blizzard Job Market Video Games