Diablo 3 On the Way? KEWL Immmmmmm

sirkillalot

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/

It looks like the Diablo III rumor mill has started up once again with a seemingly innocent post on the jobs section of the Blizzard web site. A few days ago they posted a job for an art director and various leads to join "the team behind Diablo I and II" for "an unannounced PC project." I have been getting some inquires since then if Blizzard is indeed working on Diablo III and when is it going to come out?
Gaming Steve: Rumor: Diablo III On the Way? You Better Believe It!
February 03, 2006.
© 2005-2006 Gaming Steve. All Rights Reserved.

Check out the article at Gaming Steve for the whole story.

tenaciousleydead

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2004
WoW remapped, i wish all the lead designers hadnt left from before, i am highly anticipateing hellgate: london though. i kind of feel betrayed sure they would lose a ton of profit letting the diablo franchise die off and i have been a loyal blizz fan for 7 years now, but something so similar to WoW dissapoints me and i wish they were makeing SC: Ghost for pc cause now i have to wait like 5 more years for a new SC:2 to come out. but all in all ill probably buy it even though i didnt like WoW and though it was boreing and there wasnt as much feeling of fighting alonside your party as in Diablo 1 and 2. whatever but i got my new comp up finnallyyyy :) but omg my friggin ram dosent work with it so i have to use a 256meg stick of valueselect which kills me Grrr. Peace.

sirkillalot

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
WoW remapped, i wish all the lead designers hadnt left from before, i am highly anticipateing hellgate: london though. i kind of feel betrayed sure they would lose a ton of profit letting the diablo franchise die off and i have been a loyal blizz fan for 7 years now, but something so similar to WoW dissapoints me and i wish they were makeing SC: Ghost for pc cause now i have to wait like 5 more years for a new SC:2 to come out. but all in all ill probably buy it even though i didnt like WoW and though it was boreing and there wasnt as much feeling of fighting alonside your party as in Diablo 1 and 2. whatever but i got my new comp up finnallyyyy :) but omg my friggin ram dosent work with it so i have to use a 256meg stick of valueselect which kills me Grrr. Peace.

Hell gate looks good i liked the trailer.
Also Oblivion which is at the top of my list
What pc specs you get???

DASTRAL

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
Blizzard died the day Vivendy took over.
They are milking it dry, its just a matter of time until Blizzard dies.

Things will get worse & worse.