MSN Turn On What Im Listening To Feature

Ricky

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2003

In the new MSN 7.0, it has a feature of displaying what songs you are
listening to in Windows Media Player...so i turned this on and it worked
great...but now it doesnt work...i have checked if it has been enabled and
it has been.....any ideas??

thanks

Greetings Ricky,

To double-check this is actually turned on, open up Windows Media Player, click the Tools
menu, then Options, then Plug-ins tab, look under the Background category and verify that the
MSN Messenger Music Plugin is checked. Then, open Messenger, click the Tools menu, then
Options, then General category option, make sure 'Open Messenger man window when Messenger
starts' is selected and then try again.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Ricky" <jackiewilson@lord8868.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> In the new MSN 7.0, it has a feature of displaying what songs you are
> listening to in Windows Media Player...so i turned this on and it worked
> great...but now it doesnt work...i have checked if it has been enabled and
> it has been.....any ideas??
>
> thanks

TRENDING THREADS