Account cancelation - Reactivation

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi Guys
Since I gotta move over to another location for a while I need to cancel
my accout. So my question is: Can I reactivate it after about 3 month
and still play my toons?
--
Nils Stump mail@derreaktor.de
ICQ: 26021790

Nils Stump <mail@derreaktor.de> wrote:
: Hi Guys
: Since I gotta move over to another location for a while I need to cancel
: my accout. So my question is: Can I reactivate it after about 3 month
: and still play my toons?
: --
: Nils Stump mail@derreaktor.de
: ICQ: 26021790

Yep, My account was off for 4 months, and when I came back everything was
still there. I believe they have a no-delete policy when you cancel, I
thought I read somewhere that that avoid deleting accounts at all costs, the
only exception is if you get caught cheating, then they nuke your account
completely.

-Steve

48.5 Bonehead Guinevere

--

----
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi,

Absolutely. The only accounts Myhthic has EVER deleted are the cheaters
they are banning. They even say that they never delete any inactive or
non-paying accounts.

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Nils Stump wrote:

> Hi Guys
> Since I gotta move over to another location for a while I need to cancel my
> accout. So my question is: Can I reactivate it after about 3 month and still
> play my toons?
> --
> Nils Stump mail@derreaktor.de
> ICQ: 26021790

yoyo

Distinguished
May 26, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

yes goa keeps the accounts :)

"Nils Stump" <mail@derreaktor.de> a écrit dans le message de news:
cmtd0c$6og$02$1@news.t-online.com...
> Hi Guys
> Since I gotta move over to another location for a while I need to cancel
> my accout. So my question is: Can I reactivate it after about 3 month and
> still play my toons?
> --
> Nils Stump mail@derreaktor.de
> ICQ: 26021790