text to voice

June 7, 2005 1:55:12 PM

I do not have a camera or a mike. I am looking for a way to convert text to
speech while using messenger. I would like to listen instead of reading. Any
ideas?

More about : text voice

Anonymous
June 8, 2005 5:32:14 AM

There is a program that works with messenger and does exactly that
Look here:

http://www.smart-butler.com/

Kenny

!