text to voice

I do not have a camera or a mike. I am looking for a way to convert text to
speech while using messenger. I would like to listen instead of reading. Any
ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about text voice

    There is a program that works with messenger and does exactly that
    Look here:

    http://www.smart-butler.com/

    Kenny

    "Rev" <Rev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I do not have a camera or a mike. I am looking for a way to convert text to
    > speech while using messenger. I would like to listen instead of reading.
    > Any
    > ideas?

Cameras Messenger Microsoft Windows XP