Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Greetings, one and all,

I'm going koko for Cocoa Puffs right now! I've just been sent email that
makes me a Catacombs beta tester. And since I have from tonight until
Monday night off, I'm going to hit it hard!

If there is anything specific you wish to know, write on here for me to
answer. My Pendragon toon is a Healer (39, as I recall) that I ported for
Foundations. So, my perspective will be from Mid regions, but I can give
the other realms a general idea.

If you or anyone you know has a Mid Pendragon toon in beta, his name is
Baboonboy. Look me up.

In article <Pine.A41.4.61b.0411101311400.356754@homer04.u.washington.edu>, David Hall wrote:
> If there is anything specific you wish to know, write on here for me to
> answer. My Pendragon toon is a Healer (39, as I recall) that I ported for
> Foundations. So, my perspective will be from Mid regions, but I can give
> the other realms a general idea.

Have they lifted that NDA?

--
--Tim Smith

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Yes, they lifted it yesterday.

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, David Hall wrote:

> If there is anything specific you wish to know, write on here for me to
> answer. My Pendragon toon is a Healer (39, as I recall) that I ported for
> Foundations. So, my perspective will be from Mid regions, but I can give
> the other realms a general idea.

I don't suppose there's any possibility you could take, or point me to,
screenshots of a male Frostalf? WHether or not I try out this game has to
do with whether my husband would like any of the new models, and I suspect
that Frostalf *might* be one he'd be interested in. My email is easily
found at my web page if you don't mind helping me out and want to just
email something. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Foxeye Vaeltaja EQ: 65 Forest Stalker (Xev) - retired
http://www.foxeye-art.com Horizons: 10 Monk/Druid/Outfitter (Dawn)
http://www.the-luggage.com

http://utenti.lycos.it/oxjde/catacombs/

Gabriel <archangel@technologist.unmunge.com> wrote:

: "Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message
: news:pine.LNX.4.58.0411111707320.26137@bolt.sonic.net...
:> I don't suppose there's any possibility you could take, or point me
: to,
:> screenshots of a male Frostalf?

: http://utenti.lycos.it/oxjde/catacombs/

That URL did not work..

-Steve

--

----
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing your self is Enlightenment."

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, linuxnut wrote:

> Gabriel <archangel@technologist.unmunge.com> wrote:
>
> : "Foxeye Vaeltaja" <foxeye@EEKSPAM.com> wrote in message
> : news:pine.LNX.4.58.0411111707320.26137@bolt.sonic.net...
> :> I don't suppose there's any possibility you could take, or point me
> : to,
> :> screenshots of a male Frostalf?
>
> : http://utenti.lycos.it/oxjde/catacombs/
>
> That URL did not work..
>
> -Steve

I discovered that the video on daocvault.ign.com has a NICE view of all
the races, though you have to be really quick with the pause button to get
a look at the body shapes...

Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

On Antonia Bayle (EQ):
[6 Iksar Priest] Viizanafyaeth