I've changed my email addresses, and have changed my passport to reflect my
new email address.

I changed my login to WIndows Messenger to reflect this change and and when
I sign in, it says my email address is not verified. I am not receiving the
confirmation emails from Microsoft and I've changed my spam mailboxes and it
is not there either.

I've also changed my profile for these communities and cannot get my email
address changed for notifications, again because I am not recieving the
verfification emails/

ANy help is appreciated.

Thanks
DFontana

Greetings,

Perhaps the verification e-mails are landing in your spam filter?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"DFontana" <DFontana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've changed my email addresses, and have changed my passport to reflect my
> new email address.
>
> I changed my login to WIndows Messenger to reflect this change and and when
> I sign in, it says my email address is not verified. I am not receiving the
> confirmation emails from Microsoft and I've changed my spam mailboxes and it
> is not there either.
>
> I've also changed my profile for these communities and cannot get my email
> address changed for notifications, again because I am not recieving the
> verfification emails/
>
> ANy help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> DFontana

Not it is not landing in any spam folders, I have checked there, any other
ideas?

Thanks