Appear Offline Status

Is there away to still be alerted when contacts come online when I am in the
"Appear Offline" mode.

Greetings,

In Windows Messenger? No. MSN Messenger actually does continue to notify you of contacts
coming online however in 'Appear Offline', if you want to use that instead (and of course
assuming you're just using the public .NET Messenger network).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert