Can't get Windows Messenger 5.1 on my PC...

I have XP Home SP2, but I can't get Windows Messenger 5.1. I used to have
it, but it was removed from my system through the control panel. I
reinstalled it with my XP disk, but I now have Windows Messenger 4.7, and the
only way I can find to download 5.1 is by downloading SP2, which I already
have and can't download again. I'm temporarily using MSN Messenger 7.0, but
I use the stuff that's uniquely on Windows Messenger that's not on MSNM.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks!

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A8D9EB73-5F8C-4B9A-940F-9157A3B3D774&displaylang=en

A TinyURL in case you need it:
http://tinyurl.com/59f97

"Mr. Plunger" <MrPlunger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have XP Home SP2, but I can't get Windows Messenger 5.1. I used to have
> it, but it was removed from my system through the control panel. I
> reinstalled it with my XP disk, but I now have Windows Messenger 4.7, and
> the
> only way I can find to download 5.1 is by downloading SP2, which I already
> have and can't download again. I'm temporarily using MSN Messenger 7.0,
> but
> I use the stuff that's uniquely on Windows Messenger that's not on MSNM.
>
> Any suggestions will be appreciated.
> Thanks!

Sweet!
Works fine. Don't know why I could'nt find it before.
Thanks!

"Bob Christian" wrote:

> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=A8D9EB73-5F8C-4B9A-940F-9157A3B3D774&displaylang=en
>
> A TinyURL in case you need it:
> http://tinyurl.com/59f97
>
> "Mr. Plunger" <MrPlunger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have XP Home SP2, but I can't get Windows Messenger 5.1. I used to have
> > it, but it was removed from my system through the control panel. I
> > reinstalled it with my XP disk, but I now have Windows Messenger 4.7, and
> > the
> > only way I can find to download 5.1 is by downloading SP2, which I already
> > have and can't download again. I'm temporarily using MSN Messenger 7.0,
> > but
> > I use the stuff that's uniquely on Windows Messenger that's not on MSNM.
> >
> > Any suggestions will be appreciated.
> > Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS