How do I force Windows Messenger to launch at startup/logo..

We've installed the Live Comm Server 2005. Understand that user, can have a
choice @ Windows messenger --> Tools -> Preferences - and uncheck the option
of launching the Windows messenger at startup.

If we want to enforce users to launch it, how do we achieve this? Can this
be enforced in the Group Policy.

I would think that it can be done through group policy. Your question may
be better answered in the windows server newsgroup instead of this one.

I'm not sure how much the users know about group policy in this newsgroup.

--
Torrey Lauer
Modern Travel Services

Rainbow Sky Travel
rainbow sky travel DOT net
"Tiza74" <Tiza74@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We've installed the Live Comm Server 2005. Understand that user, can have
> choice @ Windows messenger --> Tools -> Preferences - and uncheck the
> option
> of launching the Windows messenger at startup.
>
> If we want to enforce users to launch it, how do we achieve this? Can this
> be enforced in the Group Policy.

TRENDING THREADS