Messenger and default browser

In MSN Messenger, when I try to access hotmail it open IExplorer Browser, how
can I change to open my default Browser Deepnet Explorer. Thanks
--
Don

Greetings Don,

Actually this is by design. Links will open in the default browser, but Hotmail, Spaces,
etc. will load into Internet Explorer.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Donaldo" <Donaldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In MSN Messenger, when I try to access hotmail it open IExplorer Browser, how
> can I change to open my default Browser Deepnet Explorer. Thanks
> --
> Don

Thanks.
--
Don

"Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

> Greetings Don,
>
> Actually this is by design. Links will open in the default browser, but Hotmail, Spaces,
> etc. will load into Internet Explorer.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "Donaldo" <Donaldo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > In MSN Messenger, when I try to access hotmail it open IExplorer Browser, how
> > can I change to open my default Browser Deepnet Explorer. Thanks
> > --
> > Don

Hi Don,

You're very welcome :)