Hi,

how do I disable the messenger to remember the password for the default
user? I do not want any one to be able to get onto my computer and log into
my msn account.

I remember there was a software that will make messenger prompt you to enter
login name and password each time you want to login.

Many thanks.

Greetings,

To remove the saved password, click the Start Button, then click the Control Panel. Then,
click User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select the Windows account name in question, and
then on the left side of the screen, under Related Tasks, click 'Manage my Network
Passwords'. In the window that opens, click the Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click
'Remove'.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert