Disable automatic sign in

I cannot disable automatic sign in. I have unchecked the box numerous times,
but it keeps coming back with the ability to sign me in automatically. Do I
need to do something in the registry?

Greetings,

No, there is nothing in the registry that handles this. To remove this, click the Start
Button, then click the Control Panel. Then, click User Accounts in the Control Panel. Select
the Windows account name in question, and then on the left side of the screen, under Related
Tasks, click 'Manage my Network Passwords'. In the window that opens, click the
Passport.Net\* (Passport) entry and click 'Remove'.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert