Windows Messenger 5.1 answer file?

I'm looking to deploy Windows Messenger 5.1 to a large orgnanization of Win2K
clients. Is there a way to disable a user's ability to access some of the
features?

For example:
- File Transfer
- Whiteboarding
- Start a Voice Conversation

Is there a SDK to create an answer file or another way to control this?

Thanks,

James S.

Greetings James,

This can all be handled via Group Policy, see the documentation here:
http://office.microsoft.com/search/redir.aspx?AssetID=DC011627811033&CTT=5&Origin=HA011526621033
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert