MSN Messenger 7 sign in problem

I recently downloaded MSN Messenger 7. I have been having problem since then.
When I sign into messenger, if I have a new message, it says that I have a
new message.
n in the Messenger window it still says signing in… signing in… it just says
that forever.
And if I change the status from online to busy or appear offline then the
“signing in...� goes off n in the window there are no contacts, and no tabs
on the left side.
But my MSN buddies can c me online n chat. But I can’t c any of my buddies
or the tabs.

I have used MSN Messenger 7 beta with no problems.
Could the problem be with my router or firewall? plz help...
Aramas