"You have been disconnected from..."

I am able to connect two PCs over a LAN. UPnP is enabled on the router
between them. I get to see the window of the other PC sometimes but then
immediately the connection is broken with the "You have been disconnected
from Jeremy's computer."

Why is this happening, and is there a solution?

Thanks,
Jeremy
1 answer Last reply
More about disconnected from

    Greetings Jeremy,

    If you've been trying it over and over without rebooting, you'll get this behavior. Reboot
    both PCs and then try again.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "Jeremy" <Jeremy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am able to connect two PCs over a LAN. UPnP is enabled on the router
    > between them. I get to see the window of the other PC sometimes but then
    > immediately the connection is broken with the "You have been disconnected
    > from Jeremy's computer."
    >
    > Why is this happening, and is there a solution?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jeremy

Connection Messenger Microsoft Windows XP