jeremy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I am able to connect two PCs over a LAN. UPnP is enabled on the router
between them. I get to see the window of the other PC sometimes but then
immediately the connection is broken with the "You have been disconnected
from Jeremy's computer."

Why is this happening, and is there a solution?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Greetings Jeremy,

If you've been trying it over and over without rebooting, you'll get this behavior. Reboot
both PCs and then try again.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert