How to use Windows messenger.

drxray

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2002

Is there a tutorial or instruction file on how to use WM? Specifically how
to add users.

Sure. go to the help menu and you will see some options there. Good luck.
"drxray" <drxray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a tutorial or instruction file on how to use WM? Specifically
> how
> to add users.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:9E882EBF-4AA2-4CC8-9DF1-F825E912847E@microsoft.com,
drxray <drxray@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Is there a tutorial or instruction file on how to use WM?
> Specifically how to add users.

Well you could always try this one:

MSN/Windows Messenger Resources:
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

Greetings,

The knowledge base actually has an article on basic functionality like this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307887&sd=tech
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert