Windows Messenger 5.1 and Terminal Services

Hi All,

I am using LCS 2005 (running on W2K3) and all my clients are accessing this
server using Windows Messenger 5.1 through Terminal Server sessions (W2K SP4
and Citrix Metaframe).

Everything is working fine, but application sharing is not enabled for the
users. Is this feature supported with Terminal Services? If so, how can I
enable it? If don't, there is some documentation to justify this behavior?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best regards,

Fabio

I'm running into the same problem, I seem to remember reading somewhere that
this wasn't available via Terminal Services however I am unable to find where
I read that.

If someone could verify if App Sharing and White boarding is available to
Terminal Server / Citrix Users that would be appreciated.

Chris Chisholm