Can't access Hotmail

I have recently had to reformat a hard drive on another PC and ever since I
cannot access Hotmail. There are currently no virus checkers or firewalls
running which I know have blocked it in the past. Everything else on the PC
works fine. Any ideas?
2 answers Last reply
More about access hotmail

    Greetings,

    What happens if you use a separate browser (say FireFox, http://www.mozilla.org/firefox)?
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "keredh" <keredh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have recently had to reformat a hard drive on another PC and ever since I
    > cannot access Hotmail. There are currently no virus checkers or firewalls
    > running which I know have blocked it in the past. Everything else on the PC
    > works fine. Any ideas?

    Many thanks for the response!! Yes it works fine in Firefox which suggests a
    setting in IE that isn't corect. Any ideas?

    "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" wrote:

    > Greetings,
    >
    > What happens if you use a separate browser (say FireFox, http://www.mozilla.org/firefox)?
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >

    > "keredh" <keredh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have recently had to reformat a hard drive on another PC and ever since I
    > > cannot access Hotmail. There are currently no virus checkers or firewalls
    > > running which I know have blocked it in the past. Everything else on the PC
    > > works fine. Any ideas?

Hotmail Microsoft Windows XP