ashiplikethat

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
i am starting wow as soon as my broadband arrives and just have a few questions for all you wow pros

which in your opinion is the most fun character to use?
i like the look of either the hunter or the rouge, which is the easiest to use?
i will mainly be playing with my mates who are high level hunters, warriors and warlocks. would a rouge be better than an extra hunter?
what races can you choose if you want to be a rouge?

Savage

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2004
Are you writing a stategy guide for WoW? Someone hit it on the nose

You like to ask questions, don't ya?

To answer your questions:

which in your opinion is the most fun character to use?

This is a up to you. Each person will find different classes more fun to play then others. Personally I like to be in the thick of it so I play tank classes. However I really enjoy my Hunter too, so what's more fun is up to you.

i like the look of either the hunter or the rouge, which is the easiest to use?

Rogues are fun cause you can stealth do lots of damage and you get combos that kinda give it a "Nintendo" feel.

Hunters are probably the best soloers in the game. They get a pet that you can customize to fit your needs, who serves as your tank. Your a ranged damage dealer and rarely get in the middle of anything, which is great when things get a bit too hot, you can just high-tail it outta there.

i will mainly be playing with my mates who are high level hunters, warriors and warlocks. would a rouge be better than an extra hunter?

Both Hunters and Rogues are on the same level in terms of utility to a group....you have none. Both are just there for damage. Sure you can do crowd control with a either one to some extent, but that's not what you were brought for. You're there to lay the smack down....so it doesn't matter.

what races can you choose if you want to be a rouge?

Almost all the races can be rogues: Dwarves, Humans, Night Elves, Orc, Troll, and Undead.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

This site has a great deal of info for new players, including strategies. I would check it out.