Help ME .....

waelt

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2006
Im having a small problem with my VGA i think...
i have an asus en6600gt 256mb pci-e , 1giga rams and X2 4200+
the problem is : the shadows in most wanted and call of duty 2 arent good at all but in fear the shadows are superb and very good why is that ??

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
I've heard about this issue.

Apparently when your playing CoD2 you need to keep your face no more then 2 inches from the monitor. This may seem tricky but with some lollipop sticks and cellotape you can fashion a device which will help you keep your head the ideal distance from the monitor (takes the strain off your neck and hence improve the shadows in CoD2 immeasurably.

llama_man

Splendid
Jan 12, 2006
Im having a small problem with my VGA i think...
i have an asus en6600gt 256mb pci-e , 1giga rams and X2 4200+
the problem is : the shadows in most wanted and call of duty 2 arent good at all but in fear the shadows are superb and very good why is that ??

Have you considered that maybe this is because the graphics in Fear are better than in COD2?
Sometimes bad graphics aren't due to hardware!

THORTHUNDER

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2006
i need help please, i have created a lag switch for my playstation 2 socom 2 game and i can only lag for 3 seconds now i have tryed a new switch and i longer cable, i have also tryed cutting both green and orange wires. i have tryed using pc and laptop at same time to create lag but nothing is working.

i have 2mb connection with a 4 port router and a 25 metre cable.
IF YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM I WOULD BE GRATEFUL :D

P.S. i do not want to down grade ( go below 2MB )

Wolfy

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2003
What? what what what?

Are we now not only getting spammed by bots but also people with nonsensical problems?

I recommend you to wear a tie, put the end into a paper shredder and then turn it on and see what happens.