Alchemy Question

terri

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Does anyone know what the cap is on alchemy [highest lvl]???

Terri

terrim--lvl 42 elf ranger--on gaheris

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Hi,

I believe it's 1144, unless they've added something in Catacombs. Which
reminds me, SCers may have get additional xps for the new class speccific
gems. I should check that out.

In general, if you want to know how high a craft can go, there is a
section on the Herald which tells you. Go to your server page. On the
top right there are all three realm choices, then Guilds, Crafters, etc.
Click on Crafters, and you will get a list of the crafter rankings for all
registered crafters. Also a good way to find a crafter toon to make you
something.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, Terri wrote:

> Does anyone know what the cap is on alchemy [highest lvl]???
>
> Terri
>
> terrim--lvl 42 elf ranger--on gaheris

> http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
> -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----

terri

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

Thank you!

Terri