Webpage On Off Line Status Help

Hi,

I've searched the Windows Messenger website for webpage integration and
found nothing that states "how to" set up a online offline notification.
I've found reference to Yahoo Messenger, not Microsoft Messenger.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
William K. Mahler, Owner & CEO
Mahlers Of New England

Greetings,

Unfortunately there is nothing to really do this in Messenger. Instead you will need a
third-party service to do this for you, like http://www.onlinestatus.org.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"W. K. Mahler www.mahlers.com" <dontspam@thisaddyMAHLERSCOMthankyou.com.net.us> wrote in