Webpage On Off Line Status Help

Hi,

I've searched the Windows Messenger website for webpage integration and
found nothing that states "how to" set up a online offline notification.
I've found reference to Yahoo Messenger, not Microsoft Messenger.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
William K. Mahler, Owner & CEO
Mahlers Of New England

    Greetings,

    Unfortunately there is nothing to really do this in Messenger. Instead you will need a
    third-party service to do this for you, like http://www.onlinestatus.org.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "W. K. Mahler www.mahlers.com" <dontspam@thisaddyMAHLERSCOMthankyou.com.net.us> wrote in
    message news:ct2dnYsy9LxEAVnfRVn-sg@comcast.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've searched the Windows Messenger website for webpage integration and found nothing that
    > states "how to" set up a online offline notification. I've found reference to Yahoo
    > Messenger, not Microsoft Messenger.
    >

    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > --
    > William K. Mahler, Owner & CEO
    > Mahlers Of New England
    > I am my own boss, mgr. etc.
    > http://www.mahlers.com
    > From Now 'Till 4th Of July & The Day After.
    > "FREEDOM" THE SINGLE MP3 FREE
    > Please donate to http://www.unicef.org

Yahoo Messenger Messenger Microsoft Windows XP