Unable to login to Windows Messenger

Tags:
  • Messenger
  • Windows XP
July 3, 2005 4:19:49 PM

Keep getting "The wizard could not connect to the Internet, or the Web
service returned a wizard page that is not valid." We have gone through the
reset password procedure several times, and gotten the confirmation email
several times. Still can't login. Does anyone know what to do?

More about : unable login windows messenger

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 10:02:15 PM

Are you sure you have the very latest Windows Messenger 5.1.680

!