Unable to login to Windows Messenger

Keep getting "The wizard could not connect to the Internet, or the Web
service returned a wizard page that is not valid." We have gone through the
reset password procedure several times, and gotten the confirmation email
several times. Still can't login. Does anyone know what to do?
1 answer Last reply
More about unable login windows messenger

    Are you sure you have the very latest Windows Messenger 5.1.680

    "Stuart Faison" wrote:

    > Keep getting "The wizard could not connect to the Internet, or the Web
    > service returned a wizard page that is not valid." We have gone through the
    > reset password procedure several times, and gotten the confirmation email
    > several times. Still can't login. Does anyone know what to do?

Login Messenger Windows XP