How many can simultaneously hold an audio/video/sharing co..

Guitarman

> How many can simultaneously hold an audio/video/sharing conference using
> Windows Messager?

One to One...that's it...

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Thanks for your response GuitarMan...but the past, with a previous version, I
could get up to four [4] online at the same time. Has version 5.1 changed?

Gratefully,

Steve

"GuitarMan" wrote:

> "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How many can simultaneously hold an audio/video/sharing conference using
> > Windows Messager?
>
> One to One...that's it...

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Here is some more info on this. In fact, I can add contacts:

To add people to a conversation
1. In the Conversation window, click Invite Someone to this Conversation.

2. Click the contact's name and OK.

The querstion is how many can I add & what are the issues?

Thanks,

Steve

"Steve" wrote:

> Thanks for your response GuitarMan...but the past, with a previous version, I
> could get up to four [4] online at the same time. Has version 5.1 changed?
>
> Gratefully,
>
> Steve
>
> "GuitarMan" wrote:
>

> > "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > How many can simultaneously hold an audio/video/sharing conference using
> > > Windows Messager?
> >
> > One to One...that's it...

Guitarman

> Thanks for your response GuitarMan...but the past, with a previous
> version, I
> could get up to four [4] online at the same time. Has version 5.1 changed?
>
> Gratefully,
>
> Steve

for chat, yes more than one..you asked about audio/video/sharing and that is
limited one to one.

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Many thanks!

"GuitarMan" wrote:

> "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks for your response GuitarMan...but the past, with a previous
> > version, I
> > could get up to four [4] online at the same time. Has version 5.1 changed?
> >
> > Gratefully,
> >
> > Steve
>
> for chat, yes more than one..you asked about audio/video/sharing and that is
> limited one to one.

Greetings Steve,

MSN Messenger (not Windows Messenger) allows you to "share" your Webcam which as many people
as you want.

That combined with something like Skype for multi-party audio will give you what you want
albeit a bit clunky.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert