Hi,

For some reason, aliases in MSN Messenger 7 are not displayed, only a
person's e-mail address is. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling
with no success. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ian

Greetings Ian,

This may have been turned off. To turn it back on, open the main Messenger window, click the
Contacts menu, then Manage Contacts, then View Contacts By and choose Display Name.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert