Dark Age of Camelot lacks nuclear weapons ! ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot,is.matur (More info?)

Today, the kids want to NUKE everything, so we need NUKES and the
ability to NUKE all the enemies like the USA will do with Iran soon !

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot (More info?)

On 23 Jan 2005 03:32:06 -0800, pain_wheels@hotmail.com (Dan Simper)
wrote:

>Today, the kids want to NUKE everything, so we need NUKES and the
>ability to NUKE all the enemies like the USA will do with Iran soon !

Go troll somewhere else, kthxbye.

--

Thorarin
Tiwaz's Emissaries GM and Webmaster (http://www.tiwaz.org/)

Midgard Excalibur:
Thorarin, 50 Thane, ML10 Battlemaster (1165 AC)
Jydan, 50 Healer Isen Herra, ML10 Perfecter
Thorunn, 50 Shaman buffbot, ML10 Perfecter
Tordek, Warrior 50, ML8 Battlemaster
Mona VolFruit, Shadowblade 50, ML3 Spymaster

Archived from groups: alt.games.dark-age-of-camelot,is.matur (More info?)

Hehe, well then only mids and hibs should get them, there are more than
enough albs to go around.