Contacts not integrating with Outlook Express

July 7, 2005 11:23:25 PM

I've recently install MSN 7.0 and my unblocked MSN contacts do no appear in
Outlook Express as either online or offline. Previous versions of MSN have
displayed my contacts. Has anyone had this problem and know a solution? Is
it a bug?

Thank you
Julia
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 11:23:26 PM

Greetings Julia,

In Windows XP, only Windows Messenger will integrate with Outlook Express. MSN Messenger
will not.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Julia" <noreply@mail.com> wrote in message news:o 8$CCEygFHA.3692@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> I've recently install MSN 7.0 and my unblocked MSN contacts do no appear in Outlook Express
> as either online or offline. Previous versions of MSN have displayed my contacts. Has
> anyone had this problem and know a solution? Is it a bug?
>
> Thank you
> Julia

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 3:37:59 PM

Hi there

Thank you for letting me know the MSN is not integrated with OE.

I went to your attached link and downloaded Windows Messenger 5.1 update but
now I am unable to install it. I only have the option to 'Open'. Please
can you let me know how to install the updated version.

Thanks alot again.
Regards
Julia

!