Error line 525 unterminated string constant

When I look-up a profile in Yahoo messenger this error message pops up. I
uninstalled and reinstalled messenger and it didn't help. Is this a Yahoo
Messenger problem or Windows XP problem. Where do I go for help with this
type of problem?

You might want to check with Yahoo's Messenger support resources first, as
this sounds more like a Yahoo Messenger issue rather than a Windows XP
problem.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"tea_chr" <tea_chr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I look-up a profile in Yahoo messenger this error message pops up. I
> uninstalled and reinstalled messenger and it didn't help. Is this a Yahoo
> Messenger problem or Windows XP problem. Where do I go for help with this
> type of problem?

TRENDING THREADS