No email from Passport Service for address confirmation

This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying
I need to confirm email address. I clicked the the message but I never
got email from Passport Service. What should I do to get my email confirmed?

Kaz

Greetings Kaz,

You'll need to visit:
https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
Message" button.
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

honjo Wrote:
> This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying
> I need to confirm email address. I clicked the the message but I never
> got email from Passport Service. What should I do to get my email
> confirmed?
>
> Kaz

Im realy living in Brazil

--
GAMBLER

I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
Further assistance is appreciated.

Kaz

Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
> Greetings Kaz,
>
> You'll need to visit:
> https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
> Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
> Message" button.
> Jonathan Kay
> Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
> Associate Expert
>
> "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:%23iozBIshFHA.2840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>
>>This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying I need to confirm
>>email address. I clicked the the message but I never got email from Passport Service. What
>>should I do to get my email confirmed?
>>
>>Kaz

Hi,

Try the link again after you've signed in.
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:eIOamjMiFHA.1460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
> Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
> pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
> Further assistance is appreciated.
>
> Kaz
>
> Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
>> Greetings Kaz,
>>
>> You'll need to visit:
>> https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
>> Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
>> Message" button.
>> Jonathan Kay
>> Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
>> Associate Expert
>> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
>>
>> "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:%23iozBIshFHA.2840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>>
>>>This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying I need to confirm
>>>email address. I clicked the the message but I never got email from Passport Service. What
>>>should I do to get my email confirmed?
>>>
>>>Kaz

Hi,

I tried the link after I had signed in but the same web page was
displayed as before. What else I should try?

Kaz

Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Try the link again after you've signed in.
> Jonathan Kay
> Associate Expert
>
> "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:eIOamjMiFHA.1460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>
>>I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
>>Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
>>pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
>>Further assistance is appreciated.
>>
>>Kaz
>>
>>Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
>>
>>>Greetings Kaz,
>>>
>>>You'll need to visit:
>>>https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
>>>Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
>>>Message" button.
>>>____________________________________________
>>>Jonathan Kay
>>>Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
>>>Associate Expert
>>>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
>>>Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
>>>All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
>>>You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.

Passport Service sent me an email in response to my enquiry, I followed
the instructions in it and my email address was finally confirmed.
Thanks for your follow-ups trying to help me.

Kaz

honjo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried the link after I had signed in but the same web page was
> displayed as before. What else I should try?
>
> Kaz
>
> Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>Try the link again after you've signed in.
>>Jonathan Kay
>>Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
>>Associate Expert
>>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
>>Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
>>All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
>>You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
>>
>>"honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:eIOamjMiFHA.1460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
>>

>>>I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
>>>Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
>>>pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
>>>Further assistance is appreciated.
>>>
>>>Kaz

Hi Kaz,

Great.