No email from Passport Service for address confirmation

This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying
I need to confirm email address. I clicked the the message but I never
got email from Passport Service. What should I do to get my email confirmed?

Kaz
7 answers Last reply
More about email passport service address confirmation

    honjo Wrote:
    > This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying
    > I need to confirm email address. I clicked the the message but I never
    > got email from Passport Service. What should I do to get my email
    > confirmed?
    >
    > Kaz

    Im realy living in Brazil

    --
    GAMBLER

    Greetings Kaz,

    You'll need to visit:
    https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
    Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
    Message" button.
    Jonathan Kay
    Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    Associate Expert

    "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:%23iozBIshFHA.2840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying I need to confirm
    > email address. I clicked the the message but I never got email from Passport Service. What
    > should I do to get my email confirmed?
    >
    > Kaz

    I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
    Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
    pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
    Further assistance is appreciated.

    Kaz

    Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
    > Greetings Kaz,
    >
    > You'll need to visit:
    > https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
    > Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
    > Message" button.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:%23iozBIshFHA.2840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    >
    >>This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying I need to confirm
    >>email address. I clicked the the message but I never got email from Passport Service. What
    >>should I do to get my email confirmed?
    >>
    >>Kaz

    Hi,

    Try the link again after you've signed in.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert

    "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:eIOamjMiFHA.1460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    >I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
    > Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
    > pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
    > Further assistance is appreciated.
    >
    > Kaz
    >
    > Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
    >> Greetings Kaz,
    >>
    >> You'll need to visit:
    >> https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
    >> Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
    >> Message" button.
    >> Jonathan Kay
    >> Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    >> Associate Expert
    >> All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
    >>
    >> "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:%23iozBIshFHA.2840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    >>
    >>>This is about Windows Messenger 5. I am getting a pop-up message saying I need to confirm
    >>>email address. I clicked the the message but I never got email from Passport Service. What
    >>>should I do to get my email confirmed?
    >>>
    >>>Kaz

    Hi,

    I tried the link after I had signed in but the same web page was
    displayed as before. What else I should try?

    Kaz

    Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Try the link again after you've signed in.
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:eIOamjMiFHA.1460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    >
    >>I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
    >>Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
    >>pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
    >>Further assistance is appreciated.
    >>
    >>Kaz
    >>
    >>Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
    >>
    >>>Greetings Kaz,
    >>>
    >>>You'll need to visit:
    >>>https://memberservices.passport.net/uiemailval.srf?id=507&ru=http://messenger.msn.com/
    >>>Sign in to Passport when prompted, then click the "Confirm Now" button and then the "Send
    >>>Message" button.
    >>>____________________________________________
    >>>Jonathan Kay
    >>>Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    >>>Associate Expert
    >>>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
    >>>Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
    >>>All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
    >>>You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.

  6. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    Passport Service sent me an email in response to my enquiry, I followed
    the instructions in it and my email address was finally confirmed.
    Thanks for your follow-ups trying to help me.

    Kaz

    honjo wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I tried the link after I had signed in but the same web page was
    > displayed as before. What else I should try?
    >
    > Kaz
    >
    > Jonathan Kay [MVP] wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Try the link again after you've signed in.
    >>Jonathan Kay
    >>Microsoft MVP - Windows Messenger/MSN Messenger
    >>Associate Expert
    >>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/
    >>Messenger Resources - http://messenger.jonathankay.com
    >>All posts unless otherwise specified are (c) 2005 Jonathan Kay.
    >>You *must* contact me for redistribution rights.
    >>
    >>"honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:eIOamjMiFHA.1460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    >>

    >>>I signed in to Passport as suggested but links displayed were
    >>>Credentials, Privacy & Security and Customer Support. I reviewed these
    >>>pages but none appeared anything to do with the address confirmation.
    >>>Further assistance is appreciated.
    >>>
    >>>Kaz

  7. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?)

    Hi Kaz,

    Great.
    Jonathan Kay
    Associate Expert