applications built on Messenger technology

Is there any knows sites that revew and/or offer applications that are built
on top of Messenger technology (like chat conferencing for instance)?

I'm looking in the various Fags pages but found nothing.

Regards

Jino
2 answers Last reply
More about applications built messenger technology

    Greetings Jino,

    Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Messenger technology"? For instance, MSN Messenger
    has no public API so there isn't much built-on top of it...
    Jonathan Kay
    Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    Associate Expert

    "Jino" <jino@triko.com> wrote in message news:%23cJpvethFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
    > Is there any knows sites that revew and/or offer applications that are built
    > on top of Messenger technology (like chat conferencing for instance)?
    >
    > I'm looking in the various Fags pages but found nothing.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Jino

    Thanks,
    You are right regarding Msn Messenger but Windows Messenger has (RTC if I'm
    right).
    Does this clarify my question?

    Thanks again.

    Jino,

    > Greetings Jino,
    >
    > Can you elaborate on what you mean by "Messenger technology"? For
    instance, MSN Messenger
    > has no public API so there isn't much built-on top of it...
    > Jonathan Kay
    > Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
    > Associate Expert
    >
    > "Jino" <jino@triko.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there any knows sites that revew and/or offer applications that are
    built
    > > on top of Messenger technology (like chat conferencing for instance)?
    > >
    > > I'm looking in the various Fags pages but found nothing.
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >
    > > Jino

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP