Xbox Component to VGA adapter

Last response: in Video Games
September 18, 2005 3:13:57 PM

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I want to connect my xbox to my lcd panel which has a max rez of
1280x1024 ... I already have the (monster) component out cable
adapter. Will this adapter properly convert from component to vga?
http://store.yahoo.com/midwestgames/prsccovgabox.html

Or might there be any other adapters that would work better or are
cheaper?
January 1, 2006 5:56:15 PM

Well, You can get the MS official xbox360 vga cable and it comes with all you need but I recomend against it.

It looks like the monster thing will send out what you need but you are not going to know until you give it a go.

You already have it, so use it. Then let us know how it works