emoticons panel, exist? msn plugin required

Hello, All!

is there a plug-in for msn messenger 7 that allow to have all my emoticons
in a panel always on top?
i hate every time open too many window to choose an emoticon....

thanks

With best regards, stratoboom. E-mail: stratoboom@people.it

Greetings,

Well, not exactly what you're looking for but Messenger Plus allows you to quickly popup a
panel of your emoticons by hitting the ( key in any conversation window
(http://www.msgplus.net).
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"stratoboom" <stratoboom@people.it> wrote in message
> Hello, All!
>
> is there a plug-in for msn messenger 7 that allow to have all my emoticons in a panel
> always on top?
> i hate every time open too many window to choose an emoticon....
>
> thanks
>
> With best regards, stratoboom. E-mail: stratoboom@people.it

Hello, Jonathan!
You wrote on Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:43:39 -0400:

JKM> Greetings,

JKM> Well, not exactly what you're looking for but Messenger Plus allows
JKM> you to quickly popup a panel of your emoticons by hitting the (
JKM> key in any conversation window (http://www.msgplus.net).

i've tried. not bat but not like i hoped ; )
no way to have always that panel?
an other question: is there a way to back up emoticons?

With best regards, stratoboom. E-mail: stratoboom@people.it

Hi,

I don't believe so. As for backing up, you can back up the %appdata%\Microsoft\MSN Messenger
folder, but you'll have to readd all the emoticons manually whenever you "restore" the data.