Battlefield vs Battlefront vs Farcry: Best Online Shooter?

gowens

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2003
I'm trying to decide which to purchase for the Xbox: Battlefield 2 Modern Combat; Star Wars Battlefront 2; Far Cry Instincts.

I am a big fan of Battlefield 1942 for the diversity of gameplay through vehicles, and I don't want to shell out $300 for a new vid card, so here I am trying to find a fun multiplayer shooter like BF1942 on Xbox Live. I guess I'm getting bored with Halo 2 online.

Thank you for any help you may offer.

g

Black-heart

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2006
while battlefield kicks ass on the pc. the xbpx version is somewhat less brilliant; sloppy graphics and a less tactical gameplay style that just spoils the whole experience.

Farcry is the opposite with apauling 'quake 3'style multiplayer on the pc and a muliplayer game which bests halo on the xbox. It has great graphics. The awsome predator mode and a mapmaker... what more can you want!

Battlefront is a multiformat game and sffers for that reason. It just isnt as satifying as farcry. Its the type of game desperado ps2 fans will pick up to show they have decent fps games.

In other words Get farcry!!!

Patrick

sandmannight

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
I had huge amounts of fun with star wars battlefront but the online isnt that great. I would rent it if you want to play online because although it is fun online it takes a while to start a good game

cheatmaster6

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2006
ok i think u should proboly buy battleield becasue you dont just get to play with ur friends on the same console u can just play with people arround the world. u got bored of halo 2 well thats becasue its old and its now a real game nothing on that game really happens so i would pick a realistic game that has really good graphics and a very fun game.