installation problem with MSN Messenger 7.0

Hello all,

i delete the messenger by mistake >>>>>what a bad luck :((
then i install it but it was the arabic version so i delete it again.

now i tired install Messenger 7 BETA (English version) again,but it does
not work any more , when i try it an error message appear say that
MSN Messenger 7.0 was not installed and there is no change were made
in my computer so please try later .

when i press FINISH another message appear say :
MSN Messenger setup has failed with error code '1603' please go to MSN
Messenger website and download the software from there.

i did it twice but no change in this situation....
what is the solution,please??!

could any one help me?!!

By the way, my OS >>> windows xp profissional SP2
Thank you in advance

Greetings,

To be clear, the beta ended quite some time ago and we're on our third release past 7.0
final. Have you tried installing the latest from:
http://messenger.msn.com/download
Jonathan Kay
Microsoft MVP - MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger
Associate Expert

"Reem" <Reem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> i delete the messenger by mistake >>>>>what a bad luck :((
> then i install it but it was the arabic version so i delete it again.
>
> now i tired install Messenger 7 BETA (English version) again,but it does
> not work any more , when i try it an error message appear say that
> MSN Messenger 7.0 was not installed and there is no change were made
> in my computer so please try later .
>
> when i press FINISH another message appear say :
> MSN Messenger setup has failed with error code '1603' please go to MSN
> Messenger website and download the software from there.
>
> i did it twice but no change in this situation....
> what is the solution,please??!
>
> could any one help me?!!
>
> By the way, my OS >>> windows xp profissional SP2
> Thank you in advance

yes , i tried to install it but the same thing happen.