Messenger CRASH!!!

July 18, 2005 9:30:28 PM

Hi to everyone...
I have installed many msn winks and moods for messenger 7,but if I try to
open other winks the messenger crash...
I try to reinstall but the problem remain....
What's happen??
THANX

More about : messenger crash

Anonymous
July 21, 2005 3:19:00 PM

luciano wrote:
> Hi to everyone...
> I have installed many msn winks and moods for messenger 7,but if I try to
> open other winks the messenger crash...
> I try to reinstall but the problem remain....
> What's happen??
> THANX

HI.

Guess you have the same problem i`m having.

I really don`t think messenger crashes, but the winks take a long time
to load, or something like that the first time you open the winks menu
after starting/logging in to the msn network.

On my computer i may take as long as 1-1 1/2 minute to load them the
first time, but after that it is no problem openign and using the winks.

Let your computer work for a minute or two before you do anything..Just
to check if it snaps out of what you probably experience as a system crash.

Hope this helps you along.
!