Messenger CRASH!!!

Hi to everyone...
I have installed many msn winks and moods for messenger 7,but if I try to
open other winks the messenger crash...
I try to reinstall but the problem remain....
What's happen??
THANX
1 answer Last reply
More about messenger crash

    luciano wrote:
    > Hi to everyone...
    > I have installed many msn winks and moods for messenger 7,but if I try to
    > open other winks the messenger crash...
    > I try to reinstall but the problem remain....
    > What's happen??
    > THANX

    HI.

    Guess you have the same problem i`m having.

    I really don`t think messenger crashes, but the winks take a long time
    to load, or something like that the first time you open the winks menu
    after starting/logging in to the msn network.

    On my computer i may take as long as 1-1 1/2 minute to load them the
    first time, but after that it is no problem openign and using the winks.

    Let your computer work for a minute or two before you do anything..Just
    to check if it snaps out of what you probably experience as a system crash.

    Hope this helps you along.

Messenger Crash Microsoft Windows XP