Closed

Extreme Ghouls 'N Ghosts trailer

3 answers Last reply
More about extreme ghouls ghosts trailer
  1. Archived from groups: (More info?)

    <Metal Gear> wrote in message news:rM2dncNCA4HF17beRVn-iQ@comcast.com...
    > http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/ghostsngoblins/media.html

    So excited. One of my fave games ever, revamped for PSP, when do we get it
    ???????

    Martin
  2. user said:

    I played Super Ghost and Goblin on The Psp-2000, it was tougher than playing at the arcade, but It had a lotmore cooler gear hidden. Some Real Cool Powered armorand weapons when leveled up. It was Neat to have a save point so you could replay and game on the moving tiles in the castle scene. Thanks for releasing this info I'll go and check out the new release

Handheld Gaming Video Games